Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini apple banana walnut bread muffins recipe. To make mini apple banana walnut bread muffins you only need 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins:
- Get of muffin batter:.
- Use 2 cup of apples (peeled, diced, and spritzed with lemon ).
- Get 4 medium of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted, cooled butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of soured milk.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 2 dash of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Use 1/4 cup of apple (diced, peeled and spritzed with lemon juice).
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl mash banana with sugar and butter..
- Wisk in egg, vanilla and milk..
- Add wet to dry just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fold in apples and walnuts..
- Spray 48 mini muffin cups with nonstick spray. Inside and on top..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with batter..
- Topping: in a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Wisk with fork..
- Place 3 or so pieces diced apple on top of each muffin..
- Sprinkle on a bit of walnut..
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mix over entire muffin top..
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy! :).
- These are great with a cream cheese drizzle or a sweet cream cheese dip..
- Makes about 48 mini muffins.
Bananas – This banana bread is loaded with bananas – two whole cups! Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on top before baking. This mini banana muffin recipe is one of my favorite because they take no time at all to throw together. Also, they cook quicker than a traditional banana bread so we can enjoy them in less time and still get to enjoy the delicious banana flavor that we love in our banana bread recipe!
If you find this Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.