Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana bread with walnuts – perfect breakfast and dessert recipe!
Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas. This recipe gets added crunch from chopped walnuts. Jump to Recipe • Print Recipe. You can have Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip
- Prepare 3 of ripe babana.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
To those who don't find comfort in the sometimes wearing process of mixing, beating, flouring, shaping, and rolling a typical loaf of bread, the simple process of making and baking a banana bread should be right up their alley. We love a slice of banana bread with crunchy walnuts and sweet dates, warm from the oven. This vegan version is great for breakfast or with an afternoon Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and.
Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 °C.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the butter and mix it with the mashed bananas.
- Add the egg and sugar and mix for 2 min.
- Add the vanilla( extract or powder) , baking soda , salt and four.. mix all the ingredients.
- Add the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips (optional).
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan then place it in the over for 1 hour.
Banana bread with walnuts – perfect breakfast and dessert recipe! This is simply the best recipe I've found so far for the most moist, perfectly I added walnuts to this recipe, but they are totally optional, even though I love my banana bread with walnuts. It has been far too long since I shared a baked good around here. This quick and easy banana bread filled with flakes of coconut and chopped walnuts is always a good idea. Does the internet need another banana bread recipe?