Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Pickle (Cucumber) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Pickle (Cucumber) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick pickle (cucumber) recipe. You can cook quick pickle (cucumber) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Pickle (Cucumber):
- Provide 1 lb of cucumbers Persian.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic (sliced or halved.
- Get 5 tbsp of dill fresh (4 sprigs).
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of whole peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 2 each of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt (Kosher or sea salt coarse grain).
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 2/3 cup of white vinager.
- Use 3 each of small chili peppers (optional and can remove after a day for mild heat).
Steps to make Quick Pickle (Cucumber):
- This quick pickle recipe is simple and requires no special canning equipment!.
- Combine coriander seeds, whole peppercorns, mustard seed, bay leaves, sugar, salt and white vinegar in a container with lid..
- Close the container and shake until sugar and salt dissolve..
- Slice cucumbers..
- Add 1 cup water to the brine mixture and tightly pack the cucumbers in jars..
- Add garlic, fresh dill and chili peppers (if desired)..
- Pour the brine mixture over the cucumbers and tap the jars on the counter to release any air..
- Place the lids on the jars and close tightly and refrigerate..
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before tasting to check spice preference. The pickles will be ready in just a couple of days, but continue to gain in flavor. Lasts up to a month when kept refrigerated. *Recipe adapted from acouplecooks.com.
If you are going to make two jars then you can do half your cucumbers in coins and half in spears and see which you prefer! Next day, rinse cucumbers under cold water, drain. Slice the cucumber as thin as possible (use a mandoline or other vegetable slicer if you have one). Here's a way to make better-than-store-bought pickles in under an hour. The secret is pouring the hot vinegar mixture over slices of cold, crisp cucumber.
If you find this Quick Pickle (Cucumber) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.