Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa recipe. To cook grilled mahi tacos with pineapple mango salsa you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of mahi mahi filets.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of Salt pepper garlic powder and old bay.
- Provide of Corn tortillas.
- Use of FOR THE SALSA:.
- Provide 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, cleaned and diced small, or you could use canned. I recommend pineapple tidbits.
- Take 1/2 of a vidalia onion diced small.
- Use 1 of mango, cleaned and diced small or use canned and dice it small.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, seeded and diced small.
- Provide small handful of cilantro, chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt pepper and a good dash of old bay.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa:
- I made the salsa first. Chop everything and throw it in a bowl. Season it and put it in the fridge..
- Brush olive oil on your filets and add your seasonings to both sides. Cook on a hot grill until cooked through. Lightly toast your tortillas on the grill..
- Lay your fish on the tortilla and a spoonful of the salsa. I made my Tangy Slaw to put between the fish and the salsa. Dig in!!.
If you find this Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.