Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scrumptious steak fajitas recipe. You can cook scrumptious steak fajitas using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrumptious steak fajitas:
- Take 1 1/2 lb. of Flank or skirt steak.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp. of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of plus 2 TBS. Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Red, yellow or green bell peppers, sliced.
- Take 1 of jalapeño, diced (optional).
- Get 1 of tomato, diced.
- Use 1/4 C. of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 6 of flour tortillas.
- Use 1 C. of Iceberg lettuce, sliced thin.
- Use 1/2 of lemon.
- Provide of White sauce.
- Provide 1 C. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 C. of Sour cream.
- Provide 3 of green onions, diced.
- Take 1 tsp. of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of Apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Get 1 of jalapeño, diced (optional).
Steps to make Scrumptious steak fajitas:
- Combine 2 teaspoons ground cumin, the chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Cut shallow crosshatch cuts into both sides of steak for entire length of steak..
- Rub spice mix all over both sides. Place in a ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl whisk lime zest, lime juice, 1/4 C. olive oil, Worcestershire, and half the garlic. Reserve 2 Tbsp. of the marinade and pour the rest into the bag with the steak. Seal and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Massage every now and then to redistribute marinade..
- Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute 3-4 minutes until soft and translucent. Add in bell peppers and saute another 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium, add the remainder of garlic and cumin and salt to taste. Cook stirring often until peppers are soft and beginning to caramelize. 5-8 minutes..
- Pour in the 2 Tbsp. reserved marinade. Stir in half the cilantro. Salt to taste and remove from heat and keep warm..
- In a smoking hot dry pan blister tortillas on both sides. Place in an oven on very low heat to keep warm..
- Remove steak from ziplock bag and pat dry with paper towels. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Cut steak and work in batches if your skillet is not large enough. Cook steak to your liking. 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare..
- Remove to cutting board. Cover with foil and let sit 10 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin strips..
- Tip remaining juices from pan over cut steak, and sprinkle with remaining cilantro..
- Mix all white sauce ingredients together..
- Sprinkle juice of 1/2 lemon over sliced lettuce, add salt..
- Assemble fajitas. Place steak in tortilla and top with tomatoes, onions and peppers, lettuce and jalapeños if desired. Drizzle white sauce over top..
Cook over medium low heat, until translucent, stir in green peppers and steak. When the green bell peppers are just tender remove the pan from the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the steak fajitas with tortillas and lemon wedges on the side. Steak fajitas are delicious and surprisingly easy to make.
If you find this Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.