Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried chicken noodles recipe. To cook stir fried chicken noodles you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Chicken Noodles:
- Prepare of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless and cut into pieces).
- You need of Marinade;.
- Get of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Stir Frying;.
- Get of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide of Cooking Oil (for Chicken).
- Get of Cooking Oil (for Noodles).
- You need of Red Chilli (cut into match sticks).
- You need of Green Chilli (cut into match sticks).
- You need of Carrot (cut into match sticks).
- Take of Noodles (cooked, strained and ready for use).
- Use of Light Soy Sauce (for noodles).
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce (for noodles).
Instructions to make Stir Fried Chicken Noodles:
- Marinade chicken with soy and vinegar for 30 minutes or more..
- When ready, heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a wok until hot and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the chicken and cook it until brown all over (5-8 minutes). Remove and set aside..
- Add another 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes. Then add soy sauce, oyster sauce, noodles and mix well. Then add the chicken and turn off the heat. Mix well and serve..
The timing couldn't be better, as I had some fresh egg. Add the sliced chicken, season with a little salt and stir-fry until the chicken starts to brown. Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper, sugar and chicken stock Add the broccoli and noodles to the wok and mix well to combine. Place your noodles into the bowl and finish with some lime juice. Now you know how to cook chicken breast with rice noodles by Gordon Ramsay's recipe.
If you find this Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.