Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry banana blueberry cheesecake fruit salad recipe. To make strawberry banana blueberry cheesecake fruit salad you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- You need of fresh strawberries.
- You need of bananas.
- Provide of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- Get of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- Provide of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- Provide of tub of cool whip.
- Get of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- Take of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- You need of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- You need of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
Steps to make Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.
If you find this Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.