Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches recipe. To make mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Provide of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- You need of LG Thick Chicken Breasts.
- Get of Purreed Basil.
- You need of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil – chopped].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Olive Oil [to coat breasts].
- Provide of LG Zip lock Bag.
- Use of Mallet [for tenderizing].
- Provide of ● For The Baking & Toppings.
- Take of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded or sliced].
- Prepare of Fresh Parmesan Cheese [shreadded].
- Provide of Fresh Basil [or purreed or fresh dried].
- You need of Roma Tomato [thin sliced].
- Use of Thin Sliced Shallots.
- Take of Quality Red Wine.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Thick Texas Toast Bread Slices [your choice].
- Get of Dill Pickle Halves [side].
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Place everything in the Chicken Marinade section in a Zip lock bag and massage well. Tenderize with mallet. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 4 hours if not 24 hours. Massage bag intermittently and tenderize several times..
- Pull chicken from marinade. Scatter sun dried tomatoes on top and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake, grill or pan sear chicken. The kids pan seared their chicken for 15 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Add red wine and oil as needed..
- Also, add thin sliced shallots on the top of chicken cover and steam..
- Purreed Basil leaves pictured. Add while pan searing..
- A fresh Mozzarella ball pictured. Shread. Room temp. Add shredded parmesan as well..
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil and minced Garlic pictured..
- Add sliced Roma tomatoes, Basil and cheeses to chicken. Place in Salamander or steam in pan with tight fitting lid until cheese is fully melted..
- Serve with chilled deli style pickles. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.