Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy garlic mussels recipe. To cook creamy garlic mussels you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Garlic Mussels:
- Prepare of Creamy Garlic Mussels.
- You need of whole shelled mussels.
- Get of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of fresh cream.
Steps to make Creamy Garlic Mussels:
- Defrost frozen Mussels in cold water. Make sure to remove any beards or shell fragments..
- In a deep pan or pot on medium to high heat. Add butter, garlic and parsley and fry until garlic is slightly brown. (You can add wine and let it cook for 5min to allow alcohol to cook off).
- Lower heat. Add Mussels to pot. Allow to steam for 15min max. Make sure to stir, placing the ones that have not opened closer to the bottom of the pan..
- Once cooked, disgard unopened Mussels..
- Add cream and allow to cook for 5min. Can be served with savoury rice or toasted bread..
If you find this Creamy Garlic Mussels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.