Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts and different seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to momma b's sweet potato casserole recipe. To make momma b's sweet potato casserole you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Use of casserole.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes (baked & mashed).
- Use 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide of topping.
- Get 3/4 cup of ground corn flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground pecans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 5 tbsp of butter(melted).
Instructions to make Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Bake & mash sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 400degrees..
- Add casserole ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix..
- Butter a 8×8 baking dish. (Tip I use the butter paper) add the casserole ingredients and bake for 30 minutes..
- With a spoon mix the topping ingredients..
- After 30 minutes remove casserole from oven and add the topping. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove from oven. This is a great make ahead dish for the Holidays because it's actually better the next day.Just refrigerate bring to room temperature and reheat before serving. Hope you enjoy!.
It's the only sweet potato casserole you'll need and it's sure to be a hit with family and guests. Although it can—and should—be called into duty as a side dish for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, you. Sweet potato casserole unlike anything you've had before!! Browned butter, sour cream, parmesan, a crunchy topping, this is unapologetically indulgent! I mean, plain mashed sweet potatoes have a place in this world – for everyday midweek meals.
If you find this Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.