Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Rava Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Rava Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden rava cake recipe. To make golden rava cake you need 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Golden Rava Cake:
- Get 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of rava.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped almonds and cashew.
Instructions to make Golden Rava Cake:
- Firstly dry roast rava in a non-stick pan till golden brown..
- Now seive maida BP & BS and keep aside..
- Now dry dust the dryfruits with a tbsp of maida and keep aside..
- Now in a mixer jar add sugar and 1/2 of the milk and grind it nicely for 3-4 mins..
- Now add oil to it and again grind for 3-4 mins till they are well combined to each other and you get a smooth texture..
- Now add maida to it and grind again for 2 mins then add the remaining milk and again grind for 4-5 mins till your batter is soft and fluffy..
- Transfer the batter in a bowl and add 3/4 portion of roasted rava and also add the dusted dry fruits and mix it well with your hand or using a spatula till it's soft and smooth..
- The consistency should not be very thick or very thin..
- Now grease the baking dish and dust some dry flour all over the dish..
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish and tap it nicely on the kitt platform so that there are no bubbles..
- Now spread the remaining roasted rava over the batter evenly and again tap it..
- Preheat oven at 150 degree for 10 mins at convection mode. Now place the baking dish and bake for 40 mins at 150 degree..
- Have a toothpik check if it comes out clean means your cake is ready if not then again bake for 3-4 mins..
- Enjoy this golden crust rava cake with a cup of tea or coffee.
If you find this Golden Rava Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.