Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot hibachi fried rice recipe. You can cook instant pot hibachi fried rice using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice:
- You need of Jasmine White Rice (Rinsed very well).
- Take of frozen thawed carrots & peas.
- Get of medium yellow onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of small eggs whisked.
- Use of regular white sugar.
- Take of light soy sauce.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Provide of chopped scallions (for garnish).
- Use of avocado oil divided into equal parts (or use any neutral oil).
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of For the Rice 1 tsp Avocado oil 1/2 tsp Salt.
Steps to make Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice:
- Rinse the rice very well several times under running tap water until clear water runs through. This is very important and prevents the rice from becoming sticky. An excellent way to rinse the surface starch of rice..
- Add the rinsed rice to the steel insert of the Instant Pot along with equal amounts of water, 1 tsp avocado oil or any neutral oil & 1/2 tsp salt. This instantly flavors up the cooked rice & the oil keeps the grains nice & fluffy..
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot, seal the Valve. Pressure Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes..
- Once the pressure cooking cycle is over the Instant Pot will begin to beep. Wait for 10 minutes NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE and than release the rest of the pressure manually by moving the valve from the sealing to the venting position..
- Carefully open the lid of the pot and gently fluff the steamed Jasmine Rice with the help of a fork..
- Immediately transfer the cooked rice into a bowl or a large plate allow it to cool down and than pop it in the fridge to chill it. In the meantime proceed with the rest of the recipe. Chilling the rice will help you make the best ever Hibachi fried Rice and keep the rice grains nice and fluffy..
- Scramble the eggs Set the Instant Pot on SAUTE and keep it on NORMAL. Add 3 tbsp oil into the steel insert of the Instant Pot..
- When the oil becomes moderately hot add the whisked eggs and do not stir for about 10 seconds. Reduce the heat to LOW..
- Stir the eggs every now and than until they scramble into large chunks. Set aside the scrambled eggs. It’s very important to keep the scrambled egg pieces large. We’ll break them later..
- Make the Hibachi Fried Rice Before you begin assembling the Hibachi Fried Rice set the SAUTE function of your Instant Pot to NORMAL..
- Now, add 3 tbsp oil. When the oil becomes moderately hot add the chopped onions and saute until the begin to become limp or translucent..
- Next, add the thawed frozen veggies like diced carrots & peas (read Notes below). Saute the veggies along with the sugar for about 2-3 mins for crisp tender veggies and saute a little longer for softer veggies. It’s upto you..
- It’s time to mix in the chilled cooked Jasmine Rice. Reduce the Instant Pot Heat to LOW. Mix the rice in two batches. This will help to incorporate the veggies very well with the rice without stirring too much. I always use a spatula and than a fork to mix the rice in stages and I do it gently. As a result the rice grains do not break..
- Once you are done mixing the chilled rice add the sauce and the sesame oil. I love to mix the sauce with the oil and than pour them together. Once again gently mix the fried rice so that each rice grain is beautifully coated with the sauce. A fork always helps to fluff and mix the fried rice..
- Turn off the Instant Pot and add back the scrambled eggs. Before adding them break the larger chunks into slightly smaller chunks about 1/2 or 1 inch long. Gently mix it with the Hibachi Fried rice and enjoy restaurant quality meal with some Yum Yum sauce..
- Fridge: Lasts for 6 days in the fridge when stored in air tight container. Freezer: Lasts for 3 months when stored in portion sized freezer safe bags or containers. Easier to thaw & re-heat..
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve it. The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice: Rinse your rice in a colander and drain off the water. It will help to remove the excess starch from your short-grain white rice. Instant Pot Fried Rice Hibachi Fried Rice is that yummy Rice that you get in restaurants, where the Chef cooks the Rice in front of you on a Griddle.
If you find this Instant Pot Hibachi Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.