Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato applesauce muffins recipe. To make sweet potato applesauce muffins you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins:
- Provide of wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of leftover mashed sweet potatoes (made with butter and milk and cinnamon).
- Take 1/2 cup of plus 2 Tblsp unsweetened applesauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of sour milk (milk plus a little vinegar and let set).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide of spices.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground clove.
- Get of dry ingredients.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins:
- Prepare sour milk– fill 1/4 cup almost all the way with milk, then top off with vinegar. Set aside..
- Put all wet ingredients and spices into a large mixing bowl and mix well with a fork..
- Add all dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix well with fork..
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into muffin tins lined with cupcake papers..
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350° for 45-59 min. or until knife inserted into center of muffin comes out clean..
Definitely not low-carb, but I'm not sure I could resist trying one of these Two-ingredient sweet potato applesauce muffins They are kid-friendly and nutritious – great for breakfast or school lunchbox. These sweet potato muffins are similar in flavor to pumpkin muffins, but made with fresh sweet potatoes. They are SO moist, delicious, and packed with nutrients. Because of the natural sweetness of the potatoes, you don't need a ton of sugar to make these muffins flavorful.
If you find this Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.