Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ms. B's Sweet Potato Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ms. B's Sweet Potato Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. The first thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ms. b's sweet potato pie recipe. You can cook ms. b's sweet potato pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ms. B's Sweet Potato Pie:
- Take 1 of premade uncooked pie crust.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sweet potato (mashed).
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup of half & half or milk.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter (softened).
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Ms. B's Sweet Potato Pie:
- preheat oven to 325.
- place pie shell in pie pan all the way to top..
- in a bowl blend cream cheese and sugar. set aside..
- in another bowl combine rest of ingredients..
- blend cream cheese mix in with sweet potato mix..
- pour into pie shell to almost the top..
- bake for about 1 hour or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean..
- let cool and serve or serve a little warm..
- great with whipped cream or cool whip on top!.
- neighbor gave me her recipe and said I could post. hope u enjoy it as much as we did!.
Sweet potatoes are available year-round, so don't feel like you have to wait for a holiday to enjoy this amazing dessert. You can use purchased refrigerated or frozen pie pastry or homemade. Sweet potato pie is a traditional dessert, originating in the Southern United States. It is often served during the American holiday season, especially at Thanksgiving and Christmas in place of pumpkin pie, which is more traditional in other regions of the United States. Sweet potato pie is pumpkin pie's first cousin—like good cousins, they're best friends, practically identical twins, but with just enough differences in flavor and texture to tell them apart.
If you find this Ms. B's Sweet Potato Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.