Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Barfi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Barfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Barfi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato barfi recipe. To cook sweet potato barfi you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Use 1/2 kg of Sweet Potato (boiled and mashed).
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of beetroot juice.
- Get 400 gm of Milkmaid.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of Desicated coconut powder.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom powder.
- Take as needed of finely chopped nuts (Almond, Cashew nuts).
- Take 8-9 of Raisins.
- Provide as needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Boil, peel and mash shakarkandi.
- In a heavy bottom pan add ghee, add shakarkandi and cook 4_5 minutes..
- Add beetroot juice and cook few minutes, then add milkmaid, green cardamom powder, desicated coconut powder and cook few more minutes..
- Keep on cooking till it starts leaving the sides of pan and changes into a lump..
- Take off the flame, put in the greased plate and spread to form a uniform layer..
- Garnish with pistachio, cool it and cut into desired shape.
Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Serve this super root veg in curries, soups and salads, or turn them into. Sweet potatoes are delicious, nutritious, and keep well. Wedges of sweet potatoes, tossed with oil, sprinkled with spices, and baked at high heat until browned and crispy at Sweet potatoes can take high heat, and you might see them and worry they're burned.
If you find this Sweet Potato Barfi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.