Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce recipe. To cook chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce:
- Provide of Whole rotisserie chicken.
- Provide 4 cups of shredded cheese.
- Get 10-12 of large flour or corn tortillas or 16 smaller ones.
- Provide of Sauce.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of flour.
- Use 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of chopped green chili with liquid.
- Take of Milk (add to desired consistency as sauce thickens 1-2 cups).
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
Steps to make Chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce:
- Remove all meat from the chicken, discarding bones and skin. You should get 4-6 cups of meat when diced..
- Mix 2 cups of cheese with the diced chicken and set aside..
- For the sauce: melt butter in a large pan. Add flour and spices and whisk over medium heat for a few minutes until flour is cooked..
- Add the chicken broth and green chilies. Whisk over medium heat and add milk until you get a nice sauce consistency. Medium thick is what I went for..
- Add the sour cream. Adjust seasonings to your taste..
- Place about a cup of sauce in the bottom of large baking dish. You may need 2 baking dishes. I used one large lasagna pan and one medium sized one..
- Fill the tortillas with about 1/2 cup of chicken and cheese down the center and roll up. Place seam side down in the pan and continue process until chicken is gone..
- Pour remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Top with the remaining 2 cups of cheese..
- Bake at 425 F for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and nicely golden brown on top..
Chicken breast, tortillas served in a creamy sour cream green chili sauce. These are perhaps the best chicken enchiladas I have ever made and they couldn't be easier. This is one of those recipes once you make it and take that first bite you are going to be wondering why you hadn't tried it yet. Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe with Creamy Green Chili Sauce. Can I tell you a secret!?
If you find this Chicken enchiladas with green chili cream sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.