Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole shrimp cucumber bites recipe. You can have guacamole shrimp cucumber bites using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites:
- Take of For Guacamole.
- Use 2 of Medium Avocados.
- Take 1 of Lime.
- Get 1/2 of Large Lemon.
- Provide 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (Italian Parsley).
- Provide of About 1 tsp. Kosher Salt to taste.
- Provide of For The Shrimp.
- Take 1/8 tbsp. of Butter.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Use 1/2 of Large Lemon.
- Use 2 tsp. of Paprika.
- Get 1 lb. of Raw Shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- Use 2 tsp. of Pepper.
- Get 2 of Cucumbers.
Steps to make Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites:
- Devein the shrimp and peel the shells and tail off (if shrimp is not already deveined and peeled). Add paprika, salt and pepper and toss gently to get an even coat on all shrimp. Set aside for 15 minutes. (wash hands after touching the raw shrimp).
- Cut the avocados, remove the pit and the outer skin. Place in a bowl (separate from the shrimp) then mash the avocados. They do not have to be completely mashed as some bits can provide texture..
- Dice the red onion. Size of the dice can be to your liking. For picky eaters a small dice can make them hard to find while a large dice can highlight the onion for onion lovers. Dice the Jalapeno. Chop the parsley very fine. Add the onions, jalapenos, and parsley to the mashed avocado..
- (optional) zest the lime and 1/2 of the lemon and add to the mashed avocado..
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the smashed Avocado mixture (which I will call Guacamole from this point on). then squeeze the 1/2 lemon to add the lemon juice as well. NOTE: you will want to squeeze through a strainer or through your hands to prevent any seeds from getting into the Guacamole. Mix well to combine..
- Squeeze the remaining lime and lemon juice into a separate container, be careful to remove any seeds that may fall in. Set aside, we will use this juice once the shrimp are cooked..
- Grab a large or medium saucepan and set on the heat to medium or medium-low (depending on your stove). Allow the pan to heat up empty for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter to the pan, you should see it melt quickly but not immediately darken and brown. Small bubbles in the butter are ok..
- Once the better is melted, add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer. Do not crowd the pan and it is likely that only about half of the shrimp will fit in the pan at one time. That is ok. Let the shrimp cook without moving for about 1-3 minutes or until you can no longer see through the shrimp..
- Flip the shrimp, the color should be a nice pink with a golden-brown tint. Allow the shrimp to cook on this side the same 1-3 minutes. Transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl or plate. Repeat as needed to cook all shrimp..
- Steps 11 and 12 are optional to add additional flavor to the shrimp. Once all shrimp are cooked and removed from the pan, turn the heat up to medium or medium high. Wait 1-2 minutes to allow the pan to get a little hotter. Add the lime and lemon juice mixture to the pan (to deglaze the pan). There should be some bubbling and steaming. Take a spatula and slowly scrape any bits that are still stuck to the pan, if you are using a non-stick pan ensure your spatula is wooden or plastic so the pan.
- Continue stirring occasionally until the liquid is reduced and the desired consistency is reached. Then add all cooked shrimp back to the pan with the remaining sauce and toss gently to coat. turn off heat and return shrimp to plate or bowl. NOTE: if you wish to make this ahead of time and refrigerate, this is the time to stop and put all ingredients in sealed containers or zip-top bags and place in the fridge. The Guacamole will keep fresh for 2 days..
- Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch slices. Place about 1/2 of a tbsp of guacamole on each cucumber slice. If you would like more on each slice, pile it high instead of out, so that they can be grabbed by the cucumber slice without getting your fingers messy. Top each dollop of Guacamole with a cooked shrimp (they are tasty if they are still warm or cold from the fridge). If your shrimp are too large, cut them in 1/2 or 1/3 to fit..
If you find this Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.