Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato casserole cookies recipe. You can cook sweet potato casserole cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies:
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked mashed sweet potato.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Use 15 large of regular sized marshmallows or 90 mini mallows.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies:
- preheat oven to 350..
- cream shortening and sugar..
- beat in egg, sweet potato and syrup until well blended..
- in another bowl combine flour, soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. stir well..
- slowly blend dry ingredients into wet. until fully mixed. mix will be quite stiff..
- place dough by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet..
- bake for 5 min..
- meanwhile cut large mallows in half..
- after 5 min. in oven remove from oven and press a half of a large mallow into center of each cookie..
- bake an additional 5-7 minutes..
- if using mini mallows add those last 3 minutes of cooking placing 3 per cookie..
- when done remove from oven to cool. may be served warm…
- to toast the mallows more/ brown them place in broiler on middle oven rack for 1-2minutes until u achieve desired browness…
- serve! and enjoy!.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are very Sweet Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Sweet Potato Side Dish. More from Sweet potato casserole unlike anything you've had before!! Browned butter, sour cream, parmesan, a crunchy topping, this is unapologetically indulgent! I mean, plain mashed sweet potatoes have a place in this world – for everyday midweek meals. But imagine the possibilities when you mash up.
If you find this Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.