Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised pork in brown sauce recipe. To make braised pork in brown sauce you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- You need of pork belly.
- Use of small potato.
- Get of carotte.
- Provide of ginger.
- Use of spring onion.
- Use of light soy sauce.
- Use of dark soy sauce.
- Provide of cooking wine.
- You need of salt.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of anises.
- Get of cinnamon.
- Prepare of potato starch.
Steps to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Cut the pork, potato, carrot in one bite size, slice the ginger, cut the white part of the spring onion, save the green part for decoration later..
- Heat the pot with a little bit oil, add ginger, white part of spring onion, anise and cinnamon, stir frying until they smell fantastic. Add the pork belly, stir frying with middle heat, until a bit golden brown, and the grease of the meat starting come out..
- Add the soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, stir frying for evenly color the meat. Add hot water to cover the meat. Cover the lid, braise them with low heat..
- Stew the meat for 40 minutes, then the water should be at the half height of meat(during this first 40 minutes, if you find the water decreased a lot, you should add more hot water, if there are too much water, open the lid and braise them with middle or high heat to evaporate the water) add potato and carrots, stir them a bit, cover the lid keep braising for 20 Minutes.
- After 20 Minutes you should see the potato are a bit transparent, test them with your fork, if it's very easy to put the fork inside the potato then it's perfectly done!.
- Check the sauce, if you have a lot of sauce and they are super watery, open the lid and let them concentrate a bit, if still watery, mix potato starch with 1 or 2 tsp of water, add to the sauce, mix quickly, then you should get creamy, rich sauce..
- Add the chopped spring onion at the top, and enjoy!.
Reduce the heat to a simmer. This one pot Braised Pork or French ragout (Blanquette) is the perfect autumn dish to try. This recipe use a braising technique (a mix of lightly brown meats. These simple braised pork chops are flavored with a tangy sauce. Ingredients for the braised chops include garlic, brown sugar, onion, and mustard.
If you find this Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.