Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braised pork in brown sauce recipe. To cook braised pork in brown sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Get 250 g of pork belly.
- Prepare 2 of small potato.
- Use 1 of carotte.
- Prepare 2 slice of ginger.
- Get 2 of spring onion.
- Use 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking wine.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of anises.
- Take 1 of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of potato starch.
Instructions to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Cut the pork, potato, carrot in one bite size, slice the ginger, cut the white part of the spring onion, save the green part for decoration later..
- Heat the pot with a little bit oil, add ginger, white part of spring onion, anise and cinnamon, stir frying until they smell fantastic. Add the pork belly, stir frying with middle heat, until a bit golden brown, and the grease of the meat starting come out..
- Add the soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, stir frying for evenly color the meat. Add hot water to cover the meat. Cover the lid, braise them with low heat..
- Stew the meat for 40 minutes, then the water should be at the half height of meat(during this first 40 minutes, if you find the water decreased a lot, you should add more hot water, if there are too much water, open the lid and braise them with middle or high heat to evaporate the water) add potato and carrots, stir them a bit, cover the lid keep braising for 20 Minutes.
- After 20 Minutes you should see the potato are a bit transparent, test them with your fork, if it's very easy to put the fork inside the potato then it's perfectly done!.
- Check the sauce, if you have a lot of sauce and they are super watery, open the lid and let them concentrate a bit, if still watery, mix potato starch with 1 or 2 tsp of water, add to the sauce, mix quickly, then you should get creamy, rich sauce..
- Add the chopped spring onion at the top, and enjoy!.
Reduce the heat to a simmer. This one pot Braised Pork or French ragout (Blanquette) is the perfect autumn dish to try. This recipe use a braising technique (a mix of lightly brown meats. These simple braised pork chops are flavored with a tangy sauce. Ingredients for the braised chops include garlic, brown sugar, onion, and mustard.
If you find this Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.