Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike’s easy guacamole recipe. To make mike’s easy guacamole you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Take 6 of medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots.
- You need 1/2-1 of medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing.
- Prepare 5 of small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly.
Steps to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl..
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl..
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir..
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt..
- Serve with tortilla chips!.
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning..
Guacamole is a popular Mexican avocado salad or dip that's quite easy to make. The base of most any guacamole is mashed or chunked avocado. An easy, classic guacamole recipe that only requires five ingredients and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. How To Make the Best, Easiest Homemade Guacamole. This Guacamole is quite amazing; easy, yummy and with no additional fat other than the avocado.
If you find this Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.