Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indulgent creamy strawberry shortcake recipe. You can cook indulgent creamy strawberry shortcake using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake:
- You need of For the sponge cake (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149660-basic-moist-sponge-cake).
- Provide of Syrup.
- Get of + 20 grams Water + sugar.
- Provide of Kirsch.
- Get of White chocolate whipped cream.
- Provide of Heavy cream (for melting with the chocolate).
- Use of White chocolate.
- Take of Heavy Cream (40-50 % fat content).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Provide of plummet Strawberries.
Instructions to make Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake:
- Bake the sponge cake in the cake mold according to this recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149660-basic-moist-sponge-cake. Leave to cool completely, making sure that it doesn't dry out in the process..
- Make the syrup: add the sugar to the listed amount of water, and heat until dissolved. When cooled, add the kirsch..
- Make the cream: chop the white chocolate into small pieces. Pour the heavy cream into a microwave-safe dish and heat until boiling. Remove from the microwave, add the chopped chocolate and mix with a rubber spatula until completely melted..
- Add the other portion of whipped cream to a bowl with the sugar, and place the bottom of the bowl in iced water. Whip the cream while it cools using an electric whisk, until soft peaks form. Add the Step 3 mixture and whisk..
- Continue whipping with the electric whisk until stiff peaks form. You want to whisk to the point that whisk feels heavy when pulled through the cream..
- Slice the sponge: once the sponge has cooled completely, place it so the bottom is facing upwards. Slice about 2-3 mm off the base, so that you remove the browned surface..
- Slice the sponge into 3 rounds, each measuring about 1.8 cm thick. Slice off the browned surface of the top slice also..
- Set aside the strawberries for decoration, and cut the strawberries for layering between the sponge into 5 mm slices..
- Assemble: brush on 1/3 of the syrup onto the surface of one of the sponge slices..
- Using a palette knife, spread a thin layer of the Step 5 cream onto the sponge, and top with strawberries (leave the rim and centre empty)..
- Cover with enough cream so that the strawberries are not visible, and layer another slice of sponge on top. Repeat steps 9-11 until all 3 sponge slices have been layered together, and spread the remainder of the syrup on the top surface..
- Using the palette knife, thinly spread the top and sides of the cake with the cream..
- Add some heavy cream (not listed) to the remainder of the chocolate cream you were using, and mix with a rubber spatula to thin out and make the nappe cream (mix until soft peaks form)..
- Set aside 1/3 of the nappe cream, then pour the rest onto the surface of the cake and smooth out so that the cream runs down the sides of the cake. Then, spread the cream evenly around the sides and even out..
- Continue adding cream to the sides and evening out with the palette knife. Put the remaining cream in a piping bag and decorate the cake as you like. And it's done!.
- This makes a great classic Christmas or birthday cake. I think that the white chocolate cream is both easy to ice the cake with and not too heavy..
- The listed amount of cream is for a simply decorated cake, as photographed. If you want to make a more elaborate cake, prepare more cream..
If you find this Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.