Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Braised Rainbow Chicken Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Rainbow Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Rainbow Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised rainbow chicken salad recipe. To make braised rainbow chicken salad you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Braised Rainbow Chicken Salad:
- Provide of shredded cabbage white.
- Prepare of shredded Purple cabbage.
- Get of Baby Spinach or chard or kale(chopped).
- Take of small onion.
- Get of carrots Julienne.
- Get of grilled chicken breast.
- Prepare of Parsley finely chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use of minced Garlic.
Instructions to make Braised Rainbow Chicken Salad:
- Heat your pan with Olive oil and add onions until it's translucent then add Garlic and all the ingredients -shredded white cabbage, shredded purple cabbage, chopped baby spinach or chard or kale, julienne carrots, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper – except chicken braise for few minutes, season your dish transfer to your plates and add chicken. Enjoy.
Made with fresh veggies and a delicious homemade peanut dressing. This rainbow chicken salad is the perfect fix and your kids will love helping you put together all the colors of the rainbow. Serve them in a wooden bowl to. It's beautiful, flavorful, and comes together quickly. Perfect for lunch, dinner, and potlucks!
If you find this Braised Rainbow Chicken Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.