Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts recipe. To make sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts:
- Prepare of Caramelized walnuts:.
- Use 10 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Use 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 40 grams of Walnuts.
- Use of Sweetened sweet potato:.
- Prepare 350 grams of Boiled and mashed sweet potato.
- You need 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Use 50 grams of Sugar.
- Use 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 2 of Egg yolks.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts:
- Peel and boil (or microwave) the sweet potatoes. Pass through a strainer and measure out 350g..
- Dry roast the walnuts in 160℃ oven for 10 minutes..
- Combine the butter and granulated sugar in a pan. Stir with a spatula and heat until it changes to a brown caramel color..
- Add the walnuts and mix together. Transfer onto a sheet of parchment paper and let it cool down..
- When the walnuts are cooled down throughly, grind roughly with a mortar and pestle..
- Spread out onto a square pan lined with parchment paper..
- Now add the mashed sweet potato, butter, and sugar in a pan. Mix with a wooden spatula and cook over medium heat to melt the butter..
- After the butter melts, add the heavy cream and beaten egg yolks. Knead until glossy..
- Pour into the pan. Smooth out the surface with a spatula. Bake for approx. 30 minutes in the oven preheated to 180℃..
- When done, leave to cool slightly without removing from the pan. Then chill in the fridge..
- Remove from the pan. Cut it up as you like, and enjoy! (Flip the slice over when serving.).
If you find this Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.