Baked Fiesta Enchiladas.
You can cook Baked Fiesta Enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Fiesta Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 pkg (8 ounce) of sliced mushrooms (ok to omit,like I do).
- It’s 1 of medium red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced (simply because I love garlic).
- You need 2 of large chicken breast about 3/4 lb grilled and chopped or use chicken strips.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour ceam.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pitted black olives.
- It’s 6 of flour tortillas 8"or 10" size.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of thick and chunky salsa.
Baked Fiesta Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms, peppers, and onion; cook and stir until tender. Drain, add chicken, soup, sour cream, half of the cheese and olives. Mix well..
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, using about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish seam side down. Top with salsa and remaining cheese..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through..