Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice recipe. To make korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice:
- Provide 1 of Cooked rice (five grain rice).
- Get 200 grams of ○Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- Use 3 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Use 5 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of ○Gochujang.
- Get 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions.
- Get 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- Take 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- Use 1 of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice:
- Fry the pork and season with the ○ ingredients. Let cool for the flavors to meld..
- Cut the green onion lengthwise into 3 equal pieces..
- Drain the red pickled ginger..
- Mix the rice with sushi vinegar. Let cool..
- Line the sushi mat with cling film. Place a sheet of nori on top. Evenly spread the sushi rice on the nori and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Put a piece of cling film over the rice and flip everything over, with the nori side up..
- Remove the cling film stuck to the nori. Evenly spread a layer of rice on the nori seaweed. (It should look like two layers of rice sandwiching a sheet of nori)..
- Leave a 2-3 cm border at the edge of the nori seaweed closest to you. Arrange the pork, green onion and red pickled ginger on top. Roll up the sushi from the edge closest to you..
- While rolling, press the sushi firmly. After you finish rolling, grasp the sushi firmly to neaten the shape..
- Moisten a knife and slice the rolls to serve..
With damp hands, press about ¼ cup rice over seaweed in even layer, leaving ½-inch border around edges. Arrange one-quarter of crab, avocado, and cucumber down center of each sheet. Starting from one end and pressing down gently, roll up seaweed into tight roll. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover the pan. Also find great recipes for Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables, Sushi Bake, Japanese Inari Sushi, Sushi rice ball and more.
If you find this Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.