Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. Something you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my strawberry and custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe. To cook my strawberry and custard no bake tart. 😋 you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋:
- Use 3/4 pint of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Custard powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of pkt of Shortcake biscuits.
- Provide 6 tbls of melted Butter.
Steps to make My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋:
- Soak off excess liquid with Kitchen paper. Then chop up the strawberries.then set aside..
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat up slowly stirring for 2 minutes. Leave a little milk to mix in the custard powder..
- Add the little amount of milk 1/4 cup in a bowl, then add the custard powder to it and 4 Tsp Sugar..
- Just as it's coming to the boil add the custard mix to the heated milk and then whisk it thickens quick so take it off heat and stir quickly and it will be really thick done this way..
- Crush the shortcake biscuits and add the Butter melted mix then line the bottom of the dish add the strawberries on top of biscuit and butter mix..
- Then add the thick custard on top of the strawberries. Add to fridge for 2 hours. Then serve by cutting slices. Add a little whipped cream when serving..
If you find this My Strawberry and Custard no bake tart. 😋 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.