Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate praline layer cake recipe. You can cook chocolate praline layer cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Praline Layer Cake:
- Take of Cake.
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Get of Firmly Packed Brown Sugar.
- Provide of Coarsely Chopped Pecans.
- Provide of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devils Food Cake Mix.
- You need of Water.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of Topping.
- You need of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- Get of Pecan Halves (optional).
- Provide of Chocolate Curls (optional).
Instructions to make Chocolate Praline Layer Cake:
- Heat oven to 325°F. In a small heavy sauce pan, combine butter, 1/4 c heavy whipping cream and brown sugar. Cook over low heat just until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Pour into two 8 or 9 since round cake pans; sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans. I sprayed my pans with non stick spay and lined with parchment paper before spraying again..
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and eggs; beat at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 mins at medium speed. Carefully spoon batter over pecan mixture..
- Bake at 325°F for 35-45 mins or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 5 mins; remove from pans. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled..
- In a small bowl, beat 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form..
- To assemble cake, place 1 layer on serving plate, praline side up. Spread with half of toping mixture. Top with second layer, praline side up, spread with remaining topping mixture. Garnish with pecan halves and chocolate curls. Store in refrigerator..
- From the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest #33, 1988. Compliments of Julie Bengtson.
If you find this Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.