Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing recipe. To make super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing:
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Provide 350 grams of self raising flour.
- Take 50 grams of fine white sugar.
- Use 50 grams of tightly packed brown sugar.
- Provide 75 grams of unsalted butter melted.
- Get 100 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of For dressing:.
- Take 100 grams of sour creme(room temperature).
- Provide 4 Tablespoon of castor/superfine sugar.
- Use 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
Instructions to make Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing:
- Peel and mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter and sugars.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Now place a fine seiver on the bowl and sieve together the flour, cocoa and baking powders.
- Combine/whisk all the ingredients well.
- Grease a bread tin/your favourite cake mould with some melted butter.
- Pour in the cake batter into the tin and tap twice/thrice gently.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 35-40 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, turn the tin around for even baking.
- Once done, let the cake cool completely.
- For the dressing, whisk together the sour creme and sugar.
- Pour in the dressing on the cake crust and evenly layer to cover the cake.
- Slice and enjoy!!.
- Refrigerate the leftovers.
If you find this Super moist banana chocolate cake with sour creme dressing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.