Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cake Pops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cake Pops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake pops recipe. You can cook chocolate cake pops using 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Cake Pops:
- Use of Chocolate Cake–1 cup in crumbled form.
- Prepare of Chocolate Frosting (amount depends on.
- Get of moistness of cake. I used.
- You need of White chocolate compound–100.
- Take of Dark chocolate compound–50.
- Provide of cake papaya.
- Get of sprinkles.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cake Pops:
- Add cake to a large bowl..
- Crumble until it resembles fine crumbs..
- Add in frosting a little bit at a time until cake is moist and can hold a ball shape, yet still slightly crumbly..
- Use your hands to incorporate the frosting into the cake crumbs..
- Use a mini ice cream scoop and scoop out two balls of cake mixture..
- Roll the mixture into a tight ball and place on a plate..
- Repeat until all the cake mixture has been rolled into balls..
- Melt 2-4 ounces of white chocolate in the microwave..
- Dip the tip of the cake papaya sticks into the white chocolate and insert into the cake balls about half-way..
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes. Meanwhile prepare all of your decorating supplies..
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a large cup..
- Make sure you have enough chocolate to completely submerge the cake ball..
- Remove cake balls from freezer..
- Dip cake balls carefully into the chocolate until covered..
- Let the excess chocolate drip off..
- Swirl and tap gently if needed..
- Add the sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet..
- It will harden quickly. Stick the decorated cake papaya into a styrofoam block to finish setting..
- Place into the freezer to speed up setting time. Enjoy!.
- For marble look i put some melted dark compound in centre of melted white compound and dip cake balls and swirl carefully..
If you find this Chocolate Cake Pops recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.