Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Orange Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Orange Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best orange chicken recipe. To cook best orange chicken you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Orange Chicken:
- You need of chicken, cut in pieces.
- Prepare of pulp-free orange juice.
- Provide of honey.
- Get of dry mustard.
- You need of onion powder.
- Provide of tblsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of tblsp cornstarch powder.
Instructions to make Best Orange Chicken:
- Dredge chicken in flour and fry lightly until just golden -do NOT use salt- then cover to keep warm and set aside…if you are using bone-in chicken the frying process will take a lot longer and frankly I don't recommend it.
- In a medium saucepan, combine orange juice and honey, whisk in the mustard and onion powder and Worcestershire…cook on medium high heat until it begins to bubble.
- Make a slurry of the cornstarch and a little cold water, stir into the sauce and continue cooking for a few minutes. You may need to add another teaspoon of slurry -the goal is to thicken the sauce so it coats the back of a spoon.
- Add the cooked chicken and turn to coat..I like to let it stay in the sauce long enough to get medium hot.
- And there you have it! There is plenty of sauce to both coat the chicken and have enough to drizzle over rice or noodles…ENJOY!! ❤️❤️.
This is the BEST Orange Chicken recipe out there! Looking for a better than Panda Express Orange Chicken recipe? We're sharing a delicious recipe for healthy orange chicken. It's made with real orange juice, honey. Orange chicken is one of the most popular Chinese dishes, and for good reason!
If you find this Best Orange Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.