Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe. You can cook brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry:
- Prepare of steamer clams.
- Use of mussels.
- Take of lg shallot, sliced thin.
- Provide of lg white mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of butter, divided.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of oregano.
- Provide of sliced Spanish chorizo.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Take of cream sherry.
- Get of Juice of 1 lg lemon.
- Get of fresh dill, chopped.
- Use of Herbed croutons for garnish.
Instructions to make Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry:
- Add 1 tbs butter to a deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Add mushrooms and shallots. Saute until everything sweats off and starts to brown..
- Add second tbs butter, salt, pepper, and oregano. Add mussels and clams. Cook until they just start to open. Stir often..
- Add chorizo, garlic, and sherry. Turn heat up just a bit. Cook about 5 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and dill. Cook 2 more minutes..
- Serve in a bowl, with plenty of pan liquid. Garnish with croutons to soak a little of that up… serve immediately. Enjoy..
This mussels recipe is very simple. This post may contain affiliate links. Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. Steamed Mussels Made Easy: Steamed MusselsIf you like mussels, you know what they are and where they come from so let's get right to it. I like to keep cooking simple and this is simple Try Ken Hom's fragrant steamed mussels for an economical and quick supper.
If you find this Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.