Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta recipe. To make scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta:
- Provide 4 oz of Jovial's brown rice spaghetti.
- Provide 1 of broccoli.
- You need 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- Get 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
- Take 4 Tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package instructions..
- While pasta is cooking, scramble two beaten eggs in olive oil and set aside. In the same wok, sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic and add sliced tomatoes. Keep sauté until red juice come out..
- Add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Season it with fish sauce..
- When pasta is almost done, transfer them into the wok. Add scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning until desired saltiness. Add a few spoons of pasta water if it gets too dry. Serve immediately!.
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is a common variation of scrambled eggs. Add pasta, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Whisk evaporated milk and cornstarch in medium bowl until blended; whisk in eggs and basil. Stir mixture constantly just until sauce thickens; remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese over top and serve.
If you find this Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.