Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at fighting back depression. You must be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating some eggs to cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe. To cook brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry:
- Use 1 lb of steamer clams.
- You need 1 lb of mussels.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, sliced thin.
- Get 8 of lg white mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 2 tbs of butter, divided.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 3 Oz of sliced Spanish chorizo.
- Get 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of cream sherry.
- Get of Juice of 1 lg lemon.
- Provide 4 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped.
- You need of Herbed croutons for garnish.
Instructions to make Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry:
- Add 1 tbs butter to a deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Add mushrooms and shallots. Saute until everything sweats off and starts to brown..
- Add second tbs butter, salt, pepper, and oregano. Add mussels and clams. Cook until they just start to open. Stir often..
- Add chorizo, garlic, and sherry. Turn heat up just a bit. Cook about 5 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and dill. Cook 2 more minutes..
- Serve in a bowl, with plenty of pan liquid. Garnish with croutons to soak a little of that up… serve immediately. Enjoy..
This mussels recipe is very simple. This post may contain affiliate links. Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. Steamed Mussels Made Easy: Steamed MusselsIf you like mussels, you know what they are and where they come from so let's get right to it. I like to keep cooking simple and this is simple Try Ken Hom's fragrant steamed mussels for an economical and quick supper.
If you find this Brad's steamed mussels & clams w/ chorizo, lemon & sherry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.