Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. To cook banana cake you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana cake:
- Use of sugar.
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of butter melted.
- Get of vanilla.
- Get of flour.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Provide of tsp salt.
- Provide of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Instructions to make Banana cake:
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside,flour,salt,cinnamon,baking powder,baking soda.
- Break the eggs and whisk untill foamy for about 2min on high speed,gradually add sugar while whisking untill pale in colour and thick,add melted butter in a steady flow while whisking and vanilla..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and fold in using a mwiko untill fully mixed.
- Add mashed bananas and fold in well.
- Put in a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 45 min or cooked.
This deliciously moist loaf cake, best served in thick slices, is one of Mary Berry's most popular recipes. Peel and mash the bananas in a separate bowl with the back of a fork, then whisk in the melted butter, sugar, eggs, yoghurt and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and whisk until just combined. The most important step to any banana cake recipe is to use spotty, brown and slightly overripe bananas. The more brown spots you have, the better, as they get sweeter and more flavorful over time.
If you find this Banana cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.