Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
Better than a can of Campbell's and just. Warm up with our rich tomato soup recipes. These top picks are freezable and include family-friendly, vegetarian and. You can have Tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- It’s 4-5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- You need of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour! You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Try out these amazing tomato soup recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com. Have the perfect cozy night indoors with one of these warm tomato soup recipes.
Tomato soup instructions
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.