Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato soup:
- Use 4-5 of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder (optional).
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- You need of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tomato soup:
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
If you find this Tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.