Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Crusted Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Crusted Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut crusted pork chops recipe. To cook coconut crusted pork chops you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Crusted Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 of boneless pork chops.
- Provide 2/3 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Take 1 of kosher salt; to taste.
Instructions to make Coconut Crusted Pork Chops:
- Gently heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil enough to melt. Coat pork chops. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until desired doneness..
- While chops are cooking, gently heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil until melted. Mix with shredded coconut. Press atop chops during last 10 minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Coconut extract, pineapple juice, celery seed, applewood, basil, parsely, cilantro, frenchs fried onions, ginger, lime, soy sauce, chicken, fish, worchestershire sauce, H1 sauce.
Mix eggs with salt and pepper. Season the pork chops with pepper on both sides and place them in the baking dish. Brush the top of each chop with mustard. Spray a baking rack with cooking spray, placing it over a cookie sheet. Combine Macadamia Nuts and seasoning on a large plate.
If you find this Coconut Crusted Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.