Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Flower Dumplings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Flower Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Flower Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s easy to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken flower dumplings recipe. To make chicken flower dumplings you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Flower Dumplings:
- Provide of gms. chicken mince.
- You need of salt.
- You need of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Use of fried onions.
- Get of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get of red chilli flakes (opt).
- You need of rice, soaked in water for an hour & drained.
Steps to make Chicken Flower Dumplings:
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except rice). Grease your palms and make small round balls out of the mix..
- Coat with the soaked rice..
- And steam them for 15-17 minutes or till the rice is fully cooked..
- Let them cool down for some time..
- Serve with tomato ketchup / momo sauce..
If you find this Chicken Flower Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.