Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan banana cake recipe. You can cook vegan banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Banana Cake:
- Use 4 of ripe bananas.
- Take 1 of sprinkle of dehydrated banana chips.
- Get 1 handful of Walnuts (optional).
- You need 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar or 5 tablespoons of Agave.
- You need 5 tablespoons of vegan olive oil spread (can sub for olive oil but it's a heavier cake).
- Prepare 3 of flax seed eggs (3 tablespoons of flax seed mixed with water).
- Provide 1/2 cup of oat milk.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1.2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Vegan Banana Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 220c. Peel and mash the bananas. In a separate bowl cream the sugar and olive oil spread. Make the flax eggs by combining the flax with enough water to make a runny paste. Set aside and this with thicken..
- Combine the flour and baking powder spices and the banana with the flax egg. Mix every thing together and slowly add the oat milk to make a fairly think batter. Add a little more flour you feel the mixture is too wet. Add the nuts if you are using..
- Transfer the cake mix to a non-stick tin and bake for around 20 minutes. The cake should be golden on top and slightly bouncy but firm. You can check with a cocktail stick and if it comes out clean the cake is cooked. Cook for longer if needed. You are not using any ingredients that you can't eat raw, but you you want it to be cooked through. Decorate with dehydrated banana (you can use date paste or nut butter to stick them on)..
Vegan Banana Cake – a moist and delicious cake made with spelt flour, walnuts, raisins, spelt flour, oats and maple syrup. Today I'm sharing Vegan Banana Cakel. This is the best Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake ever, moist and fluffy with just the right amount of banana flavor and sweetness. This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, fragrant and fruity and covered in a rich "cream cheese" frosting! It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet.
If you find this Vegan Banana Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.