Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Even though some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg and dairy-free chocolate shortcake with strawberries recipe. To cook egg and dairy-free chocolate shortcake with strawberries you need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries:
- Prepare of ☆ Cake flour.
- Provide of ☆ Cocoa powder.
- Get of ☆ Baking powder.
- Get of ☆ Salt.
- Use of ○ Canola oil.
- Take of ○ Marmalade.
- Prepare of ○ Maple syrup.
- Take of ○ Soy milk.
- Use of ○ Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of ※ Firm tofu.
- You need of ※ Marmalade.
- Get of ※ Maple syrup.
- Prepare of ※ Canola oil.
- Get of ※ Liqueur (rum, Cointreau, or your choice of liqueur).
- You need of ※ Lemon juice.
- Take of ※ Vanilla extract.
- Use of Strawberries.
- Provide of ◎ Jam (your choice).
- Take of ◎ Water.
Instructions to make Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries:
- Thoroughly combine the ☆ ingredients and sift together. Preset the oven to 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- Briefly boil the tofu, then drain (for about 15-30 minutes)..
- To prepare the cake batter: Combine the ○ ingredients and whisk until evenly combined..
- Add to the ☆ ingredients and briskly stir until no longer floury (do not knead)..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 170℃ in a pound cake mold (lined with parchment paper)..
- To prepare the tofu cream: Incorporate the tofu from Step 2 with the remaining ※ ingredients and use a blender or food processor to combine..
- It's done once it's smooth. Adjust the sweetness to taste. Chill in the refrigerator, if possible..
- To prepare the syrup: Combine the ◎ ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Once the batter from Step 5 is finished baking, transfer to a cake rack to cool. Once it has cooled down, slice in half to make two layers..
- Brush the syrup onto the outer crust (the hardened portions) of the cake to soften..
- Decorate with the tofu cream and strawberries..
- Chill in the refrigerator to slightly stiffen the cream..
If you find this Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.