Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Simple Tomato Sauce: In a large casserole pot, heat oil over medium high heat. A miniature version of a good ol' fashioned meatball sandwich.
Orange, garlic and peppercorns complete the dish. Mandarin Rainbow Salad with Avocado Tahini Dressing A power salad made with mandarin oranges, purple cabbage, carrots, swiss chard and sun-dried tomatoes with a creamy. You can have Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Italian Panko crumbs.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 4 of large cloves garlic (2 finely chopped, 2 crushed with press).
- It’s 1 of Leek (1/2 finely diced, 1/2 finely sliced).
- You need 1/4 c. of Finely sliced Arugla.
- You need 1/4 c. of Parmesan, finely grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s of Kosher salt and pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb. of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Mediterranean Feta.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Mandarin Oranges, drained and patted dry).
Mandarin oranges add the color and the dressing adds the zing to this mixture of greens. You can use spinach or iceberg lettuce in place of romaine, or use a combination of any of them. Dried cranberries and mandarin oranges add a sweetness that is balanced by the tanginess of crumbled blue cheese. These healthy little meatballs have a nice mix of nutrients too.
Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes instructions
- Heat broiler and line rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. Pour Panko baguette into large bowl. Add eggs, chopped garlic, diced Leeks, Parmesan, oregano, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper and mix to combine..
- Add beef and mix until combined. Form into tiny balls (about 1 level tsp each, about 20-24 balls) and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Broil until browned, 6 to 8 minutes..
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on second baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle tops with pressed garlic, 1/2 sliced leeks, half sliced arugula, and pinch each salt and pepper. Top each with an orange price..
- Broil until garlic is fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Serve meatballs with tomatoes, remaining arugula and leeks, and top with crumbled feta..
There's fiber and Vitamin C from the The inclusion of oats adds extra fiber and B vitamins. If you serve them in tomato-based sauce You can serve these meatballs with pasta, polenta, and even toast for open-face sandwiches and top with. Mandarin Orange 'Gold Nugget' (Citrus reticulata). Citruses make wonderful container plants and this new mandarin 'Gold Nugget' is one of the best. Developed in China, Gold Nugget' was selected because of its sweet fruit as well as its late ripening habit.