Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. You can cook banana cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana cake:
- Provide of ripe bananas.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Use of salt.
- Take of melted chocolate.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of oil / butter.
- Provide of vanilla essence.
- You need of milk.
- Provide of chopped almonds and cashews for garnishing.
Instructions to make Banana cake:
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree fir 20 minutes and grease the cake tin..
- In a jar add sugar and banana and blend it to make smooth paste..
- Now add all purpose flour baking powder baking soda vanilla essence salt, milk and oil and blend it to make smooth batter..
- At last add melted chocolate and mix it well. Our batter is ready..
- Pour the batter in greased cake tin and garnish with chopped almonds and cashews and put it in the preheated oven..
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes on 180 degrees..
- After 40 minutes insert a knife or toothpick if it comes out clean it means our cake is done..
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool down. De mould it and cut into slices..
- Enjoy with a cup of tea 😊..
I like to bake with bananas as they A good example is this Banana Cake, which has the delicate sweetness of mashed bananas with a. See more ideas about Banana cake, Banana bread recipes, Desserts. So soft, this cream cheese banana bread is moist like pound cake and so flavorful. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture.
If you find this Banana cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.