Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Banana Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. You must see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banana cake recipe. You can have chocolate banana cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Banana Cake:
- Get 2 cups of maida.
- Use 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of refine oil.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas smashed.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 cup of milk or as required.
- Provide as required of Cashew and raisins.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder or crushed chocolate.
- Get as required of Cake tin and butter paper.
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Cake:
- In a mixing bowl add maida, baking powder, cocoa powder/ crushed chocolate, cinnamon powder and mix it well..
- In another bowl add ripe bananas, powdered sugar and oil mix it well then add the dry powdered mixture slowly..
- Add vanilla essence and milk as required. Slowly mix all the wet and dry ingredients in cut and fold method. Batter should not have any lump. When the batter will form a ribbon like texture keep aside..
- Now grease cake tin with little oil and place butter paper. Then pour the batter into the cake tin in between and on top add cashew and kismis..
- Preheat oven in 180°c for 10 mins. Now place the cake tin inside the oven and bake for 30 mins at 180°C..
- After required time for baking with the help of a toothpeak check in the middle of the cake if it comes out clean then our cake is completely ready. Take out the cake and let it cool after that cut into pieces and enjoy homemade Chocolate Banana Cake..
Use your favorite frosting on the cake. This lightened-up healthy chocolate cake has no oil, but gets its super moist crumb from bananas and applesauce. As for my vegan chocolate cake with bananas, it came out very well. One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt pan and was waiting for a chance to use it. Easy Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.
If you find this Chocolate Banana Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.