Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
If you would like to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. To make banana cake you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana cake:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1/1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 of Ripe Banana.
- Use 1 handful of Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1 Handful of walnuts chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Banana cake:
- Mash the bananas with a fork In a blender. Now cream sugar and oil for about 5 minutes..
- Add banana purée too with this. Add vanilla essence..
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture The batter will be thick..
- Include walnuts and chocolate chips keeping a few for the top layer..
- Butter the baking pan and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees..
- Check with a skewer test and let it cool..
- Take out from the dish when cake is completely cooled..
I like to bake with bananas as they A good example is this Banana Cake, which has the delicate sweetness of mashed bananas with a. See more ideas about Banana cake, Banana bread recipes, Desserts. So soft, this cream cheese banana bread is moist like pound cake and so flavorful. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture.
If you find this Banana cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.