Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you would like to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. To cook banana cake you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana cake:
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- You need as required of Dry fruit.
Instructions to make Banana cake:
- Put the banana in mixture jar add sugar and make a smooth paste..
- Now transfer in bowl banana paste add oil mix well, now take another bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder then mix..
- Now add baking soda and salt now dry ingredient add the banana paste and add white vinegar..
- Now mix well add dry fruit and grease baking tray with oil now put the batter in baking tray and oven it at 180c it is properly cooked. now your cake is ready..
I like to bake with bananas as they A good example is this Banana Cake, which has the delicate sweetness of mashed bananas with a. See more ideas about Banana cake, Banana bread recipes, Desserts. So soft, this cream cheese banana bread is moist like pound cake and so flavorful. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture.
If you find this Banana cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.