Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Moist chocolate cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cake recipe. You can cook moist chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist chocolate cake:
- Get 3 cup of flour.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of butter or magarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 of cocoa.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarb soda.
- You need 1 of water if necessary.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract (optional).
- Use 1 of For butter icing u will need cocoa,butter,and icing sugar..
Steps to make Moist chocolate cake:
- Pre heat oven to 200c.
- separate egg yolks from whites..
- in one large bowl mix flour,cocoa,baking powder,bicarb soda..
- In another large bowl beat the butter and sugar till fluffy and add egg yolks and milk and than slowly mix in all the dried mix ingredients..
- beat the egg whites separete till fluffy and add them to the cake batter after its beaten well..
- pour in a greased baking dish and slip in the oven until a stick poked in comes out clean this should take about 25 mins..
- for butter cream topping mix all ingredients in the mixer and mix till fluffy than top on the cake once its cooled..
If you find this Moist chocolate cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.