Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. You can cook instapot roasted tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Get of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Prepare of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- You need of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- You need of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- Take of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Provide of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Get of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Get of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- Provide of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- You need of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Take of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Use of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Instructions to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. If you are using leftover pot roast, just sauté only the onions, carrots and celery to begin with, and then add diced up leftover pot roast when you add the. I would also like to add that my skillet cornbread is the perfect companion for this soup.
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.