Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek flat bread for souvlaki & dips recipe. To make greek flat bread for souvlaki & dips you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips:
- Get 100 ml of Warm Water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Dry Yeast.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Use of Extra Olive Oil.
Steps to make Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips:
- Place Warm Water, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Place Bread Flour and Salt in a large bowl, and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Olive Oil. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, adding extra flour, until smooth and elastic..
- Divide into 4 balls, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Place a large piece of baking paper on a flat work surface, drizzle some Olive Oil on the baking paper. Place one ball of the dough on the oiled baking paper, drizzle extra Oil over the dough. Using your fingers, flatten the dough to 18-20cm round..
- Heat a frying pan over high heat, then reduce to medium-low heat. Place the flattened dough using the baking paper onto the frying pan, remove the paper, then cook the bread for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly browned..
- Repeat with the remaining dough..
Authentic greek flat pita bread. — get to know us —. Gyros with Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread – These are loaded with fresh and exciting flavors. Bland doesn't exist in this wrap, which is one of my favorite things about it. Chickpea "Flatbreads" with Pork Souvlaki – Souvlaki For The Soul. Pork is the traditional meat used to make souvlaki, that you find in Greece.
If you find this Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.