Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cake pudding recipe. To make moist chocolate cake pudding you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding:
- Get of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get of Topping.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Prepare of Silver drops for decoration.
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Spray 6 non stick soufflé ramekins with cooking spray. Place ramekins on tray to handle easier. Alternatively use a glass dish 20×30 cm..
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Combine mixture and mix till smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and fold in..
- Pour into ramekins and bake for 40 minutes..
- Sift icing sugar over and sprinkle with silver drops when still hot..
- Note: if you don’t have icing sugar, blend sugar in a food processor..
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with custard..
If you find this Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.